Group Policies and Procedures
Your first non-refundable deposit along with a signed invoice and sales agreement is due ten (10) days from receipt of your invoice unless otherwise noted. Larger Groups may require additional deposits. Payments will not be applied nor tickets printed or shipped until signed paperwork is received. If deposit payment and signed paperwork is not received by the listed due date all Group tickets may be released without notice.
Group minimum is 10 for most productions. Some shows may require a higher group minimum. For specific details visit click on the group tab at the top of the website.
If Early Bird group discounts are available, full payment must be received by the advertised deadline.
You may not release tickets, you may only add tickets once final payment is received.
Pricing and performance schedules are subject to change without notice.
All offers are subject to availability.
Service Frees are not included in pricing listed on the group pricing sheets.
Group order requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
We do not support the reselling of these tickets beyond face value through any means other than through authorized reselling programs of Broadway Across Canada. Doing so will constitute a breach of this ticketing privilege and the account holder will be subject to revocation of their purchasing status and seats.
All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds given on group orders.
- Broadway Across Canada reserves the right to limit the number of tickets purchased per performance and engagement.
- You can add/release tickets from your Group order no more than 2 times before final payment is made.
- Once final payment is made you may not release tickets, you may only add.
- Prices are subject to change if minimum requirements are not met.
Payments can be made in the form of a check (individual/company) or credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX). Individual checks or credit cards from Group members and purchase orders are not accepted. Checks should be made payable to: Broadway Across Canada.
Groups may cancel without penalty before the initial deposit is made. Once a financial commitment has been made deposits and final payments will be forfeit in the case of cancellation. If you have a cancellation please contact the Group Sales Department immediately so that we can accommodate other Group requests.
- Group leaders or one elected Group member may pick up the batch of tickets on your performance date for no additional charge. Tickets must be picked up and distributed by one person. Locations for individuals will not be held at Will Call for Groups.
- Group leaders are responsible for distributing tickets to Group members and should keep a log of each individual’s ticket location.
- Broadway Across Canada reserves the right to request a list of patrons and their assigned seat locations prior to your performance.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL GROUP ORDERS will be held for Will Call pick up only.
- If your tickets are lost or stolen please notify the Group Sales Department immediately to arrange for a ticket re-print. We cannot re-print tickets without exact seat locations. Once a ticket is re-printed with a new bar code the original ticket will be voided for use to enter the theatre.
- Re-printed tickets will be made available for Box Office pick up only
- We will not ship re-printed tickets.
- All Patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and must occupy the corresponding seat. Parents will be asked to remove restless children from the theatre.
- Production art for any materials you may create must be obtained through Broadway Across Canada and approved before use. Broadway Across Canada reserves the right to cancel your ticket order if artwork is obtained and/or used inappropriately. Details regarding use of artwork will be provided at the time of request.
- By entering into this agreement, you represent and warrant that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value, unless you meet all of the following conditions: (i) you are a tour operator, authorized concierge service company, travel agent or other authorized wholesale travel industry partner that (ii) packages the tickets with hotel reservations, transportation arrangements or other travel amenities, and (iii) such package shall include substantial value to each individual purchaser above and beyond the rights and access provided by the ticket to the event. Broadway Across Canada reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells any subject tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace. If Broadway Across Canada discovers that tickets sold as part of a group order have been resold individually at a profit or otherwise in violation of with the conditions described above, Broadway Across Canada reserves the right to revoke group benefits at any time including but not limited to group discounts, payment plans, complimentary ticket policies and priority seating privileges. The contents of this Paragraph shall not be deemed as waiving or limiting any rights or remedies which Broadway Across Canada, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates may have, all of which rights and remedies are hereby specifically reserved.